This paper aims to address issues related to equilibrium at the Euro Area. Research methodology implies a wide range of methods and techniques that are used to analyze macroeconomic phenomena and processes at the Euro Area. Following the empirical analyses, namely exploratory factor analysis and structural equation modeling procedure, we propose a model of equilibrium in the Euro zone, an area characterized by the existence of market with turbulence and search frictions. Using this econometric modeling technique, we test and estimate causal relationships that combines a series of empirical data and quantitative causal hypotheses.
JEL Classification D58, R13
This work was supported by the strategic grant POSDRU/159/1.5/S/133255, Project ID 133255 (2014), co-financed by the European Social Fund within the Sectorial Operational Program Human Resources Development 2007-2013.
- Fleming, M.J., 1962. Domestic financial policies under fixed and floating exchange rates. IMF Staff Papers, 9(3), pp.369-379
- Field, A., 2013. Discovering Statistics using SPSS. 4 Edition. London: Sage Publications
- Hair Jr., J.F., Black, W.C., Babin, B.J., Anderson, R.E., 2010. Multivariate data analysis (7th edition). Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Hu, L., Bentler, P., 1999. Cutoff criteria for fit indexes in covariance structure analysis: Conventional criteria versus new alternatives. Structural Equation Modeling: A Multidisciplinary Journal, 6(1), pp.1-55
- Iacobucci, D., 2010. Structural Equations Modeling: Fit Indices, Sample Size and Advanced Topics. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 20(1), pp.90-98
- Keynes, J.M., 1936. The General Theory of Employment, Interest, and Money. London: MacMillan
- Kotler, P. și Caslione, J.A., 2009. Chaotics. The Business of Managing and Marketing in the Age of Turbulence. AMACOM
- Malhotra, N.K., Birks, D.F., 2007. Marketing research – An Applied Approach - 3rd Edition. Essex: Pearson Education-Prentice Hall
- Mankiw, G.N., 2010. Macroeconomics,7th edition. Worth Publishers
- Mundell, R., 1963. Capital mobility and stabilization policy unde fixed and flexible exchange rates. Canadian Journal of Economics, 29, pp.475-485
- Vinerean, S., 2013. Applying Online Behavioral Models in Internet Retailing. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken, Germany